Global Policy Manager
- Salary£75k - £85k Yearly
- LocationCity of London, City of London
- SectorCompliance & Regulation
- PublishedApril 11th 2012
A large investment bank is looking for Global Policy Manager work with Global GBM AML Compliance, Group Security and Fraud Risk functions and Global Business team representatives to interpret Global Financial Crime (particularly AML) policy and work with Regional Policy Managers to achieve high quality and wherever possible globally consistent application, across new business, remediation and renewals activity.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with Regional Policy SMEs and Policy Implementation, to ensure high quality and consistent application of global KYC policy and guidance to local regions and KYC Services Service Centres.
- Act as a central point of contact between KYC Services and Global Compliance functions, ensuring an efficient and effective process for clarification of opinion re global policy and procedures interpretation and effective communication of such guidance.
- Act as a Global Subject Matter expert, providing support and guidance to Regional Policy Managers with regard to all matters of global policy and guidance interpretation and application.
- Provide global Policy SME input and support to the Global Manager Policy Implementation (training) in developing a globally consistent and high quality training programme for KYC Services.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Maintain the business's Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
The role will require the candidate to have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of AML Regulations and practice across multiple jurisdictions and regulators, preferably FSA, HKMA, FED/OCC/SEC.
- Good understanding of Investment Banking and Commercial Banking products and practices.
- Proven experience of developing, interpreting and applying AML policy in the context of a CIP/CDD/EDD process.
- Experience of dealing with multiple jurisdictions' AML policies and regimes.
- Proven ability to build relationships with Compliance, Business and Operations by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers and consultants.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to liaise with senior management.
If you would like to apply for the role of Global Policy Manager or find out more, please apply online or contact Angus Murray at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 207509 8781 quoting the reference 1623800/BOO