Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions
- Salary£250 - £350 Daily
- LocationCity of London, City of London
- PublishedMay 9th 2012
An excellent opportunity with the UK's leading Financial Institution has arisen within there Credit department for an experienced Credit Analyst.
The successful candidate will be involved in the preparation of counterparty credit reviews, covering exposure across a range of banks and non-Bank FI's within Northern Europe, for approval by either Senior Management.
Other key deliverables include:
* Supporting the business units/Front Office Teams' business aspirations by screening potential new clients, joining client presentations/meetings and performing ongoing due diligence as appropriate.
* Monitoring developments in the credit markets and assess impact on portfolio.
* Co-ordinate the management/validation of excess reports arising from the Front Office and other of theGroup units.
* Complete counterparty reviews for the names under control
In order to be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following experience:
* Credit Analysis experience within FI's
* Top tier banking experience
Please apply for immediate consideration
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.