- Salary N/A +
- LocationCity of London, City of London
- SectorCompliance & Regulation
- PublishedJune 11th 2012
A leading and global business is looking for a government affairs and public policy specialist to operate across their health & public service practice.
- Compiling the weekly roundup of relevant political and policy news for the teams working on public service clients
- Ad hoc research and analysis to support client teams
- Analysis of key speeches, white papers and policy announcements - providing a digest of the key points and indicating relevance
- In the event of reshuffles, researching and writing biographies for the new ministers, consideration of the move's implications and briefing for client team
- Attending weekly media meeting to give Government Relations input (as required)
- Speaking at communications and community events for client teams to give government relations updates
- Liaising with think tanks and trade associations to arrange attendance at events, speaking opportunities and to glean insights.
- Liaison with related internal functions - marketing, media, corporate citizenship on joint initiatives and to ensure an aligned message.
- Support client teams to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Ad hoc projects to outline and determine the firm's views on important, emerging policy issues.
- Occasional proof-reading
If this is of interest, please call Barnaby Francis on 0203 465 0110