- Salary£47,000 - £53,000
- LocationSouth West,
- SectorInsurance & Retail, Retail Banking
- PublishedJune 27th 2012
Our client is a leading retail bank based in the West of England. They are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Consultant on a permanent basis. Working as part of a small tight-knit team you will support the bank with the development of Current Accounts, Loans and Credit Cards from a compliance perspective. The role will require you to lead and drive business as usual and special projects to support banking and payments compliance.
As Compliance Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering regulatory guidance to support product and policy development.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Influence regulatory developments through compilation of compelling and effective responses to regulators consultative documents.
- Lead and organise expert technical advice for group wide business areas to ensure that company process are FSA compliant.
Suitable candidates will have strong previous experience to both the Payment Services Regulations as well as BCOBS. They will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with ability to develop relationships and influence colleagues at various levels.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this position. For further information please contact Andrew Shufflebotham on 0207 936 2601.