Compliance Monitoring Officer - Cardiff
- SalaryUp to £45,000
- LocationWales, Cardiff
- SectorCompliance & Regulation, Insurance & Retail, Life & Pensions, Retail General Insurance, Mortages, Lloyds/Wholesale Insurance, Internal Audit
- PublishedJuly 3rd 2012
This is a great opportunity to work for a Compliance Monitoring professional to join an international Insurance firm with global recognition, based in Cardiff.
This position offers a great opportunity to diversify product exposure and monitoring methods. You will be working within the Monitoring Team undertaking audits and reviews across a range of business areas.
Successful applicants will need to display the ability to influence at a senior level and make commercially sustainable judgements, while providing the Group Regulatory Risk and Compliance Director with reassurance that risks and issues are appropriately managed.
In conjunction with the Compliance Monitoring Manager, you will provide analysis of business areas systems and controls to the Group Regulatory Risk and Compliance Management team. You will support the implementation of solutions across the Group, ensuring they meet our corporate and regulatory standards and deliver improvements to customer outcomes.
- Good knowledge of FSA rules
- Full FPC/CFP (or equivalent)
- The ability to analyse and interpret detailed and complex information.
- Good personal skills to enable productive and sustainable long-term relationships with the business
- Experience of Compliance monitoring or conducting audits with insurance with exposure to life products or General Insurance products.
- The ability to produce high-quality written reports is essential.
- Experience in an audit, analytical or technical background would be an advantage.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Richard Roland-Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information call 02070923258