Operational Risk Manager
- Salary£70k - £85k Yearly
- LocationEngland, Milton Keynes
- PublishedJuly 10th 2012
A leading financial institution is recruiting for an Operational Risk professional to take on a role within a high profile team.
* Supervise the implementation and operations of the Operational risk Framework in the Business.
* Oversee the roll-out of Risk standards, strategies & policy.
* Ensure risk control policies are effectively established & understood within the Risk teams, for implementation within the business, working with Operational Risk Unit.
* Ensure Operational Risk Management performance standards meet with regulatory and Group requirements.
* Working with the business unit with Operational Risk Unit support ensure major risks are well controlled and emerging risks are recognised and being prepared for.
* Identify situations when risk exposures may be approaching exposure limits and ensure with Operational Risk Unit the business is taking action.
* Produce & present special Papers for CRO, CRO Committee, Board Risk Committee, Board etc. on significant risks or unresolved concerns about the effectiveness of the implementation of Risk policies, strategies and processes.
* Ensure key issues are dealt with where there is an actual or threatened breach of risk tolerance or policy, procedure and framework.
* Actively manage relationships with Senior, Executive & Board level Managers in connection with the Business as well as Operational Risk Unit and other risk & control functions.
* As required, maintain a working relationship with key external bodies, institutions & regulators.
Must have Operational Risk experience from Banking or Financial Services Services
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.