- Salary£30,000 Pension, life assurance, health cash plan
- LocationUnited Kingdom, London
- SectorCompliance & Regulation, Insurance & Retail, Retail General Insurance
- PublishedAugust 1st 2012
Compliance Monitoring Assistant
Circa £30,000 plus pension, life assurance, health cash plan
Based at Tavis House (35 hrs)
Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our information and advice, campaigns, products, training and research. Over the last 10 years at Age UK Enterprises, the commercial arm of Age UK, our work has generated more than £160 million to support the work of Age UK Charity and local partners. Our product portfolio includes: general insurance, financial services, energy services, Age UK Lottery, personal alarms and legal services.
We are looking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring Assistant to join our busy London based Compliance Team. This role will be to support the Senior Compliance Monitoring Manager in our network monitoring activities. The principal duties will involve management of the breach process and maintenance of our FSA Register entries in respect of Appointed Representatives and Approved Persons.
This role is ideal for an individual who wishes to develop a career in compliance.
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working in financial services
- Previous experience of undertaking an administration role
- Experience of working in compliance department would be desirable
- Able to work on own initiative with attention to detail
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise workload
Please visit www.ageuk.org.uk/jobs for a job pack and information on how to apply
Closing date: 10th August 2012
We are an Investors in People and equal opportunities employer and accept candidates from all diverse groups.