Group Risk Analyst
- Salary£20k - £35k Annually
- LocationLondon, London
- SectorCompliance & Regulation
- PublishedAugust 3rd 2012
Working as part of the Risk Management Function, you will assist the Head of Risk in promoting a risk conscious business environment. By helping the business manage their risks and reducing the frequency, severity and associated cost of incidents the job holder will assist the business in achieving its objectives.
Who we're looking for
• To assist in the implementation and maintenance of the companies Risk Management Framework, and support the Head of Risk in delivery of the annual Company Risk Plan, in accordance with FSA Regulatory obligations
• To assist in the development and support of the Company Risk Management MI systems including Company KRI's, Incidents, and Heat Maps
• To provide independent monitoring of the Company risks and alert the Head of Risk to any risks that are exceeding or have the potential to exceed the Companies Risk Appetite
• Complete reviews on the effectiveness of controls against top or emerging risks and make recommendations designed to mitigate these risks
About our client
Leading UK property Insurance company based in South London
What's on offer
An array of benefits in addition to the basic salary, such as 25 days holiday, pension scheme, free health care cash plan, childcare vouchers, free life insurance, high street discounts, in addition to competitive bonus schemes.
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on 0207 645 1419. Job Ref: 13253505
Your application will be sent to James Cook.