Regulatory Programme Manager
- Salary£60k - £100k Annually
- SectorCompliance & Regulation, Commodities/Futures
- PublishedAugust 7th 2012
A Global Energy giant are seeking an experienced programme manager to manage and implement the regulatory & compliance agenda for their trading business. This is a fantastic business, leaders in their field.
To be clear this is essentially not a compliance role, your purpose is to work one to one with the global head of compliance in the coordination and steering of overarching compliance projects and planning for the compliance function.
Typical duties will include -
- Providing strategic advice (as opposed to regulatory advice) to key figures within the compliance function, managing the functions agenda and driving forward key initiatives.
- Building and maintaining strong networks at an executive and senior level throughout the business.
- Coordinate and track the annual compliance agenda and its priorities.
The desired individual for such a position will have significant project management experience within a globally networked organisation. You will also have a proven understanding of the current regulatory agenda which should be demonstrable through your professional record.
If you have experience of this nature I am keen to speak with you, please get in touch with Francis Barnett on 02073983638 for a confidential discussion or forward me a resume through the complinet link.